Skip to main content

Awesome night card, pt. 2

Wow. I don't have a lot of good things to say about 1992 Donruss, but that is a sweet night card. Looks like it was taken after a game. Foster, the conscientious ballplayer that he is, is fulfilling his postgame duties and signing a ball. Wish I knew what he wrote on it. Foster is surrounded in darkness except for the stadium lights in the background and for the camera light pointed at his beaming face.

Foster didn't have a very long career in the majors. He pitched 59 total games between 1991-93, finishing 3-3 with a 2.41 ERA. But he's got a spot in the night card hall of fame.

Comments

zman40 said…
Very nice and I can't believe that I overlooked it. One thing that I can't understand is the jersey. It looks like a warm-up jersey that would have been worn in Spring Training or batting practice. I wonder if Cincy played a preseason game at Riverfront that year.