Skip to main content

It's voting season

Don't worry, no presidential pontificating here. The heaviest I will get on this blog is when discussing the combined weight of Prince Fielder and CC Sabathia. Whoa, those are some big boys.

I'm just asking you to point your eyes to the upper right and add your vote to the poll. The question: exactly where has Topps gone wrong? We all agree they're screwing up somehow. So, go ahead and vote. It's free! And you can vote for more than one category. It's like voting for McCain AND Obama AND that guy from the communist worker party. (oops, sorry, that's a political reference).

If you think Topps is untouchable, a benevolent and omnipotent god, then there's a category for that, too. Cast away.

I promise, I will post on whatever category comes out on top. I have no idea what I'll say. But I'm sure it'll be some sort of unoriginal diatribe. Unoriginal but fascinating. Just you wait.

Comments

Dinged Corners said…
I'm not sure this is entirely relevant, but I shall tell you anyway. Today we had an email from eTopps with the subject heading: "eTopps Baseball Alert Available until 10/6/08," then when you click through it says "Baseball Card Alert," then it says "This Week's eTopps Baseball Cards Are:"

and then there are three cards of football players.
night owl said…
Uuugggghhh. Etopps. Don't get me started.