Skip to main content

Opening night

Welcome! This is the first official post of the newest baseball card blog in our vast and beautiful blogosphere. Nonstop talk about baseball cards. What a great country!

Mr. Verlander and I are very excited.

I am not your typical baseball card blogger. I'm a little older than most and have very little computer expertise. The only way I was able to muster enough confidence to start this blog is through the inspiration I received from reading other card bloggers. I am blown away by your knowledge and the tremendous enthusiasm for the card collecting hobby. All of you have been a great help already, as you can see by the blog roll posted down the right-hand column (I'll be happy to add more to the list, just drop me an email or leave a comment).

I hope to offer my own little spin on the world of collecting. I welcome your input, advice and ideas. I welcome your trade offers. I'll write more about myself in the next couple of posts, but right now I hear a blaster box of Allen and Ginter calling ...

Comments

Hey Night Owl,

I too am a night owl so to speak and I just finished reading through your blogs, spot-reading the ones whose title grabbed my attention. I'm starting over at the beginning to read all ones I missed. Great work and I'll see you at the end!