Skip to main content

Just standing around

Sometimes, when you're just standing around ...

... taking a moment to stop and stare ...

... absorbing the view, with your hat askew ...

... engaging in some navel-gazing, or more appropriately, baseball-gazing ...

... looking to your left ...

... or to your right (displaying an apparent grimace, probably because your face is in the shadows) ...

... making yourself really tiny so as to not bump your head on that weird overhang just above ...

... you realize that the world is passing you by, and people are talking behind your back. Because you keep standing around, doing the same thing over ...

... and over ...

... and over again.

Topps, please, I hope next month, when I purchase my first packs of your 2009 product, I won't have to deal again with super tiny shots of players doing NOTHING. Because if you're just going to stand around with your flagship set this year, I won't be standing with you. I'll be moving on.

Comments

Dinged Corners said…
Night, I'm with you. What was Topps standing around doing when they should have been designing baseball cards?

Well, I have to mention this word verification. It's cultymen.
deal said…
Definite agreement here.

to many lame shots.


word verification: press